Article provided by: Paramount Dental
Paramount Dental is the North Calgary Invisalign treatment clinic that can straighten your teeth without the use of braces. If you haven’t heard about Invisalign, or are not exactly sure about what it is- Paramount Dental would be happy to make an appointment with you to discuss Invisalign treatment and determine if you would be a good candidate for Invisalign.
Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth, using a system of clear, removable aligners to move your teeth over time and give you the smile you deserve. Your Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks.
Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and the North Calgary Invisalign clinic, you know you’ll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Some of the many benefits of Invisalign Treatment include:
– Invisalign fits your lifestyle. Invisalign can easily find a place within your lifestyle. Since it’s virtually invisible, you can go about your daily routine with almost no one even knowing you’re correcting your smile. And the ability to remove your aligners is an advantage other treatments can’t offer.
– Smile healthy! It’s easy to see that a straight, well-aligned smile looks great- and that kind of smile often means it’s also a healthy smile. So put yourself in a healthy state of mind, and take a look at the many benefits of a properly aligned smile.
– Healthier gums. Clinical studies have shown that when teeth are properly aligned, it helps the gums fit tighter around the teeth, which can lead to better periodontal health. Since the Invisalign system’s greatest advantage is its ability to align teeth, your gum health may improve after Invisalign treatment- a since you can brush and floss normally with Invisalign, unlike with traditional braces, you can more easily prevent tooth decay and related periodontal disease.
– Easier cleanings. One of the Invisalign system’s best qualities is that it uses no metal bands, brackets, or wires that may trap food and plaque like traditional braces do- and since the removable nature of Invisalign allows you to maintain good oral hygiene habits, you may also reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay, and periodontal disease.
– Improved chewing and speech. When you leave incorrectly positioned teeth and jaws untreated, it can lead to speech difficulties and uncomfortable chewing issues. Invisalign treatment can improve both of these problems by giving you better-aligned teeth and jaws.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other works as effortlessly as the North Calgary Invisalign Treatment plan.
To make a new patient appointment, call the NW Calgary Invisalign dentist from Paramount Dental at (403) 730-9882. You’ll love their extended hours that make it convenient to visit- even during the weekdays. At Paramount Dental, your oral health is of the highest priority. Come in and discover why so many locals love the NW Calgary dentist. We think you will too!